Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shade Cooking Posts

As I have mentioned before, I do a cooking blog for Shade Clothing under their "Your Life In Shade" program. Many of you many have heard Shade is going out of business for a while. Their plan is to "go dark" for a period, regroup, and re-imerge next year. With the dynamics of the company and the economy the past couple years, this is the best plan for them. Thus, the blog is going away...I think. Even if not, I'm going away. :) I don't know how much I will keep up once Fisher arrives. I have done a few posts in advance and they will appear through the end of September.

Here are the most recent since I last posted links...

Spicy Glazed Almonds and Green Onion Vinaigrettes


Banana Split Dessert

Mexican Salad


Island Fruit Salsa


Strawberry Danish


German Pancakes and Buttermilk Syrup


Salmon Tacos



Tuesday the Zucchini Recipes will post and coming in September will be Chicken Fajita Quesadillas and Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Sandwiches. Yum!


No comments: