
My head still whirls that our family has reached the magnitude of SEVEN. And my heart is overflowing with feelings of gratitude, peace, and love. I wonder if this is what "COMPLETE" feels like?

Momentarily my fears and feelings of inadequacy, overwhelment, and despair have been set aside. "Just One of Those Days" is a great day. I love my life. I love my children, and I love my husband.
Last week Fisher Brandon Williams joined our family. He is perfect and I wonder how I got so lucky.

I don't know why my children chose me as their mother, but I am honored. I'm grateful for a Heavenly Father that doesn't give up on me and continues to prompt and support me as I try to be the person He knows I can be. To be the mother of one beautiful girl and four amazing boys. I pray that I may rise to the occasion and raise a righteous family. One that loves unconditionally and serves others as well as each other. I know I have great examples all around me to follow. My aunt Janet set aside her schedule to stay and help while we endured the last bits of pregnancy and then delivery. My mom was here for a week caring for my children, Brandon and I, and our home. And this week, my mother-in-law is caring for Drew and Jake in Idaho while I recuperate and bond with Fisher. A few quiet hours and a clean house. Perhaps that's why I'm feeling elation. :)
My friends continue to comment what an amazing family and support system we have. I could not agree more. My friends who are not members of the LDS church marvel at how Brandon and I are raising our children or how we handle the ups and downs. The gospel is such a strong base for optimism and a great life. It's rarely an easy life, but it's one filled with faith and a simple formula of promises and blessings.

And we consider each of our children our greatest blessings. Audrey, Corbin, Drew, Jake, and FISHER!
5 comments:
Wow, and already blogging!!! You go girl! yup, he's a cookie cutter straight from the Brandon/Dixie mold!!! Darling darling darling. Congratulations to all of you.
Can't wait to see him! Mom said he has already changed so much but he looks just like Drew to me in these pictures.
Yay! 5! Way to go Dixie! I'm so happy for you and wish you lots of luck and sleep in the near future. :)
What a beautiful boy! Dixie, I am so proud of you. The amazing woman that you are and a mother who you can tell loves her children very much. You are amazing! Super job to you and Brandon.
Congratulations Dixie! You and Brandon have a beautiful family! And Fisher is precious.
Post a Comment