
Feeling pretty lucky I get to spend my days with these three little ones.

Here's a picture of Fisher last week (9/22/10). I took him today for his one month checkup. He weighed 11 lbs. 1 oz. and measured 22.5 inches long. He's in the 80th percentile for both height and weight. I couldn't bear to do shots after the ordeal yesterday. He had an ultrasound on his spine for the sacral dimple. Diagnosis: normal. And then he had a VCUG. In simple terms, he had a tube inserted through his penis to his bladder and then had a balloon blown up inside and filled with dye so they doctors could see what's going on with his bladder/ureter/kidneys. Diagnosis...grade 5 reflux on both sides, although left is worse. (1 being mild, 5 being severe). We see the urologist next week to see where we go from here. Fisher did great. I was a stress case.
Anyway, I will try to blog soon and post more pictures! All the boys are getting so big! Jake had his 15 month checkup today as well. He continues on his own growth curve. 5% for weight and 60% for height. :) Gotta love the drastic difference between the boys. Corbin and Jake...skin and bones. Drew and Fisher...break-my-back solid. :)
4 comments:
I love Fishers face in the first pic! So cute! Ila had to have a VCUG done, I was a basket case! She was older, probably 1. I hope they can figure out how to help him. Your boys are so cute!
Fisher is such a good looking little boy - and I love the picture of all three of your boys. Jake looks so much like Audrey to me. Seeing your boys together made me smile and realize that it's okay if the little babe inside of me happens to be another boy. I want a girl, but seeing your three darlings, I guess another boy won't be too bad. I find out in 3 weeks. I am so anxious! As for Fisher, what a trooper--the same for you. I can't imagine how stressful it must be trying to make sure all of his little anomalies are okay. He sure has a perfect little face to make up for it though!
Beckley had a VCUG at 1 month too... he was maybe 7 lbs at the point... i was a mess too! poor little guys! Fisher is super cute!
My prayers are with you!
Post a Comment