Would it work to copy and paste? I move my pics around in my posts by cutting and pasting so I think it would work with whole blog posts but I'm not sure.
We are Brandon, Dixie, Audrey, Corbin, Drew, Jake, and Fisher. We live in Orange County, CA and love to explore the area around us. We also love spending time with family and friends, and simply creating memories day to day.
BEEPING HEART - Drew runs inside after getting all worked up and asks, "Mom, can you hear my heart beeping?" (Jan 2012)
WORK LESS PLAY MORE - Summer has arrived and I am loving the mornings! For the past two days, the kids have slept past 7:30. Granted, they go to sleep later, but having a few quiet moments in the morning is bliss. This morning Audrey asked me what time Dad left. I replied, "6:45 AM." Corbin asked, "Is that so he could get less work done?" Hmmmm. Very perceptive. He left that early to get in a round of golf BEFORE he showed up to work LATE! (June 10)
INDEPENDENCE - Drew is a typical 2-3 year old...and I'm sure my other kids said the very same things. But for memory sake, his independence is at an all-time frustrating level. "Mom, you help me?" So of course I go to help him and he shouts, "NO, I do it myself!" Or my favorite, "Mom, you help me do it by myself?" (April 2010)
CAPTIVITY? - We were reading scriptures tonight from the Book of Mormon, the chapter was one that was mostly about who "begat" who all while in captivity. As we finished, Audrey commented, "Captivity must be a popular place, everyone wanted to go there." Haha. Got to give her credit for trying to listen. That's more than I can say on most nights! (April 2010)
NOT CUTE! - As I was buckling both boys into the car in their not-planned matching outfits, I said, "Ahhhh, look at my cute boys." Drew told me, "Mom, I'm not cute. I'm me. Drew!" (April 2010)
1 comment:
Would it work to copy and paste? I move my pics around in my posts by cutting and pasting so I think it would work with whole blog posts but I'm not sure.
Post a Comment