I have a whole slew of posts coming...just waiting for some time to open up and my other projects to quiet down...a.k.a Audrey, Corbin, Drew, Jake, and baby in my belly. :)
Until then, TRACK GIRLS PAY ATTENTION...
BBQ is less than 2 weeks away. July 27th 6:00 PM. Dawn's house. Contact me if you need the address.
Dawn and I will provide paper products, drink, and meat (chicken and steak). If you are attending and your first name starts with an "M" bring a side dish or salad. Otherwise bring a dessert. If coaches show up...your presence is enough! :) Let me know either way so we can plan for meat. (you, spouse, kids, no kids?)
I'm excited to see everyone and sad there are those that would like to attend and will not be able to! I think Coach Poole is trying to make it. He at least asked for details. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking forward to it!
Do we really have that many names that start with M?! How funny.
Dixie,
I won't be able to make it anymore! I am so bummed! Our stake YW personal progress thing was moved to that night and I really need to go because I am getting honored and I feel I should be at this activity with the YW since we are moving in a few weeks. It's kind of like my last hurrah with them. I am so sorry. I will miss you all!
Becky
Post a Comment