

This worked out perfect since Drew was expecting a party. Which to him means, people, Power Ranger Cake and a piñata. I told him I would make him a bigger cake for our family dinner, but I don't think he minded the little one since he got to eat it all by himself. :) But for Drew, the piñata was pure delight. I couldn't find a Power Ranger piñata, so we settled for spiderman. He whacked that thing until it was dead!!! He didn't even mind he wasn't getting candy.
(Video to come when I figure out how to export from IPhoto.)
And then tonight we celebrated with his favorite foods for dinner. Porkchops (he still calls it chicken, and so does Corbin for that matter.) Mashed potatoes and gravy, watermelon, and corn. He prefers corn on the cob, but it's not in the stores and he doesn't have any teeth to eat it with anyway. And then Power Ranger birthday cake, raspberry sorbet and chocolate almond milk ice cream. (Healthwise, Drew still does MUCH better avoiding dairy.) Don't mind the blue guy with no head. We couldn't find it and figured the green guy knocked it off.

All the kids were busy playing with Drew's new toys while Fisher got to serious business with the cake.


No comments:
Post a Comment