Fellow tracksters...I know some of you read my blog and do not have a facebook account, so I'm posting this announcement here.
A "reunion" of sorts is overdue! How about planning a weekend at someone's house (hubby and kids may have to vacate.) We rotate each year. Nursing babies welcome, all others stay home. 1. When do we want to get together? (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) 2. Where do we want to get together (I'm offering Grand Junction, CO for biking, hiking or possibly Island Park, ID, pending my in-laws approval. :) Any takers????? Send this on to anyone you keep in contact with from our "era." This is for Sprint or Distance Runners (although we may need to plan two menus) JUST KIDDING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I almost with I was a trackster!!! Sounds like fun!
Sounds like fun! Anything but July is good. CO or Island Park sounds awesome!
No Facebook account for me--I know I'm probably the only person not on there, but I just could't commit to wanting to look at one more website and face the possibilty of getting sucked in for hours. So, I'm glad you posted this on your blog also. I would love to get together! What a great idea! My schedule is pretty flexible except for June this year (pioneer trek and girl's camp are monopolizing my baby sitters and time). I know this wasn't a definitive answer, other than it sounds like fun and I am flexible!
keep me posted on the details...
we are in utah now!-- moved last week... so call me next time you are in town!
Post a Comment