Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ladies Track Reunion DATE

O.K. Gals...Here's what I gathered from the few who responded. :)

Until we get through the next few years, we will be BLESSED with expanding families and waistlines. And although I'm sure other challenges are right around the corner, another year may be better suited for a weekend get together. For this year, here's the plan.

TUESDAY, July 27th, 2010 (couple days after 24th July wknd)
6:00 PM BBQ at Dawn Johnson's house in Orem
(Contact me for the address, I don't want to post on a blog)

Husbands and children are optional. :) After all, it's your gab time. More info regarding menu and what to bring will be coming. Message me if you can make it, your email and info, and we'll try to get an updated list going.

Anyway, I gathered bits of news from everyone along the way and posted the info on FB in a private message amongst track girls, but again...this is blogworld and I don't want to compromise any info that people don't want out there! Contact me and I'll send what I have.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Count me in! I will probably leave the hubby with the kids--or bring him without the kids. Regardless, NO kids for me! :) Let me know what I can bring when it gets closer. And, can you email me the updated list you have? Thanks for putting this together!