Of course, Raelene and I had to do a "repeat" picture of our bellies. She was 38 weeks and I was 18 (April 4, 2010).

Funny thing is, the last time we took a prego pose together, I was about 37 and she was 15 weeks along. (February 2007) Almost exactly flip-flop!

We can hardly wait for our new little ones to play together! On my side of the family, the siblings seem to keep a fast and furious pace with child bearing so there are plenty of cousins so close in age!!!
2 comments:
you look awesome! Pregnancy totally suits you. I think it is so cool you are having another- I keep proding ladd to look at your blog and get inspired!
Oh my goodness Dixie!! Where have I been?
I didn't know that you were expecting again!! When did this happen?! Do you know what you are having? You look beautiful!
Post a Comment