For months, Drew has been requesting Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday. In fact, a couple months ago, he woke up one morning and decided it was his birthday. “Birthday, Presents, Go to Chuck E. Cheese? PLEASE????” That was a long day. But, he did indeed reach 3 years old and we celebrated in grand mouse style. Drew was so excited. That is, until the mouse himself made an appearance. Drew rejected the birthday crown and any physical contact initiated by Chuck E. Cheese. Drew put the crown on himself. 
When CEC got the message, he turned and walked away. Drew jumped up, chased him, and started pounding him from behind. ☺ I’m attributing his behavior to the lack of real food, cake, ice cream, and jacked-up stimulation that only CEC can create. Sadly the night came to an end and he’s been asking for his birthday and to go back to Chuck E. Cheese since.

This is Drew's favorite ride. It simulates a roller coaster or an airplane or I think a train ride. He loves the roller coaster and will put coins in turn after turn and stare at the screen. The best part is when the chair starts to shake and his cheeks jiggle up and down. It's hilarious.

Here's the party animals at the end of the night. Drew, Corbin, cousin Hannah, and Audrey. By this time I had taken Jake home to bed. That place will put any sane person right over the edge...and I'm not sane. We had to get out of there!
No comments:
Post a Comment