Brandon, Audrey, and Corbin made it up to the slopes one more time this season. It's nice since there is a decent hill 45 minutes away from our house and even on a busy day, it's not that crowded. Granted, I'm taking Brandon's word since I sit home with Drew and my growing belly. I figure by the time our youngest is old enough to ski, I will learn and we can make it a family event. Until that time, skiing is something the kids do with dad.

I'm told both Audrey and Corbin have done really well this year! Audrey and Brandon got skiis for Christmas and we rented some for Corbin to use this season. We wanted to make sure he liked it. I thought he would complain of the cold, but apparently he does pretty well.

1 comment:
This picture of Audrey looks like a mini YOU!! Pull out a picture of when you were 8 and I'd say you were twins.
Post a Comment