Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crazy Critters



Ready for the Halloween Party. Corbin was a policeman. Jake was a frog. Fisher was a penguin. Drew was a lion. And Audrey was a gymnast (my old suit and warm-up outfit when I was 11.) If I had followed through on my costume idea, I would have had sponge curlers in my hair, put on a pair of my maternity pants, stuffed them with a pillow, thrown on a robe and gone barefoot. Haha!!! Instead I wore the old stand by witch hat. It's the same idea anyway. That many kids and pregnant again...I'm sure I would be a bit witchy!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Is that an announcement or just a costume idea? You guys look great!

JRC said...

Haha! Even I wore that gym leo. They circulated for a VERY long time. And funny idea for your costume. I'm with Kirsten, although I don't actually think your pregnant, it sure does sound like an announcement.