Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shade Blog - Post #2


Today my second "post" is featured on Shade's blog. It's a dinner idea for Valentines...something to do with the kids that they LOVE!!! I've done it twice now so I could take picture for the post, and they were thrilled. The first time I didn't even let them help. It was Brandon's birthday and I had too much cooking! :) But they oohed and aaahhed over the heart shaped pizzas. Next time we made pizza's, they begged for hearts. Cute. Anything to change up the the mix. Although, I had to "fix" Drew's pizza. I didn't think he would eat it with everything he put on it. :)

If you read a little further down, as I did, I saw that I was "FEATURED." Crazy! It's kind of weird and fun at the same time. I don't consider myself a guru in any sense. In fact, the feature has me feeling a bit of pressure to perform. At least she mentioned fast and easy recipes. I've got lots of those. Hope I don't disappoint when I throw in a bit of flare. After cooking so much, most recipes ARE easy b/c you are so familiar with the terminology, even when the recipe doesn't give you the step by step.....Oh well. They mentioned my cookbook. Wonder if anyone will buy it off Amazon.

If you haven't ever made the BBQ pizza, try this recipe. I was pleasantly complimented when my Aunt asked me what restaurant I got it from. She thought it was pretty good.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

We are doing this for sure! Looks yummy.